Monday, February 18, 2013

Molly-Anne's Adventure Outside!

Why hello there. I'm Molly-Anne! If you haven't met me before in any of my previous posts, I am a re-named Mini Molly form American Girl! But not just any Mini Molly! Why, the doll of the 18 inch Molly! And she's the owner of this blog! (Madison, her mom, types it up for her ;)) And I'm Molly's doll! SO, the introductions are all done....SO I guess I can share with you my awesome time outside today! Look at the pictures you see below....and realize they are 100% PURE AWESOMENESS. 





WOAH! A me-sized CAR! Vrooom, vrooom! BEEP BEEP! MAKE WAY FOR THE AWESOME MOLLY-ANNE! 



HEHEHE....Not supposed to be up here, kinda dangerous, but OK for one quick picture, right? Heh heh.... A metal bookcasey kinda thing turned on it's side. Been there for months! See me standin' on it? 




A rope! And not just any rope....The rope of Fort Makenzie! LOL. A play set with swings and stuff. ;) 




When it was time to go onside, I immediately thought in my head, WHAT?! No way! Why, we were hardly out here for a couple of minutes! I need to stay longer. Instead of going inside with my owner, Molly, I hid behind one of the handle bars of Fort M&R. 





What a view! 




WHAT A BIG LOG! It's funny, all the humans around here call them sticks. CONFUSING! 

Deeper into my adventure, it got SUPER windy. SO windy, in fact, for a little doll like me who weighed hardly a pound....Well, the wind....was STRONG! I wished I had gone inside with my owner, Molly! It was all too windy now! I felt my feet lift off the ground a little bit. "Molly.....Molly...MOLLY! HELP! HELP!" I wailed, tears streaming down my cheeks. I was going to be lost forever! 



Flying through the air, I knew I was a goner. I wailed and wailed, but my voice was already so tiny and the wind so strong. My braids whirling around me, the earth passing through like a blur beneath me, and my destiny very, very near to me.  




SPLAT! I landed on this concrete thingy-ma-jig. At least I have time to take my few last breaths,  knowing that I was safe, for now. If the wind picked up again, I would never see the face of day again! A flood of tears trickling down my face were probably the last tears I'll ever pour out. "Molly! Molly! Molly....." I whispered, knowing it would be my last. I hugged the concrete thingy-ma-jig. It was probably the last hug I'd ever give somebody. I looked up to Heaven, praying to God that I'd survive. 

Meanwhile, the others figured out I was not inside with them. They saw a flash of pink whiz by in the wind, and then all the color drained out of 18 inch Molly's face. Molly-Anne, she thought, throwing herself down the stairs and outside, struggling to keep to the ground, for it was VERY windy, but not enough for a tornado. 

"MOLLY-ANNE!" She screamed. Her voice was much stronger than mine. "MOLLY!" I tried to shout, but it was no use. My voice was too small, the wind was too strong . I wiggled, trying to get comfortable on the concrete thingy-ma-jig. "KEEP MOVING! I SEE YOU!!" Molly screehced, making her way through the wind-storm. I flounced myself EVERYWHERE! 

"Molly-Anne, you scared us half to death!" Molly explained between sobs of joy when she picked me up. "Don't ever leave us like that again!" I shook my head, knowing I would NEVER do that again, more tears trickling down my cheek. We made it inside safely.






Here I am, just opening the nursery door which led to the foyer which led to the door which led upstairs.  Quite the tongue twister! lol. I whispered a small prayer of thanks as we made it inside. We were welcomed by a chorus of, "WOO HOO! Molly-Anne is safe!" "Hallelujah! Molly-Anne is here!" and, "Hurray for Molly and Molly-Anne!" I am glad to be with my family now, and the moral of this photo story is:

Don't ever, EVER, under AAAANNNYYYY circumstances,  STAY OUTSIDE WHEN YOUR FAMILY GOES IN! 


Anyways, thanks so much for watching ...AND LEARNING TO GO INSIDE WHEN YOUR FAMILY DOES! 


Love,

<3Molly-Anne<3 



8 comments:

  1. (Mini Marie-Grace here!!!)

    OH POOR MOLLY-ANNE!!!! I know what it feels like!!! Missing, alone, feeling like this is your last few breaths!! Thank goodness were BOTH safe!! (Remember my um little adventure?)

    Mini Marie-Grace,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks!!! (yep, I remember....It was an AWESOME adventure to experience...for you and me both!)

      ~Molly-Anne

      Delete
  2. at first it was funny then it was dramatic!

    poor molly anne! i am glad she lived!

    Love hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little Molly-Anne! That was the saddest one you did and I loved it! LOL! Can you do something else sad? LOLOL!
    I'm SO glad you're safe Molly-Anne! Are you hurt in any way? Have a cold? I hope not!
    ~Jaclynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOL! Thanks! Molly-Anne says thanks for your concern, and she also says she's not hurt in anyway, but now she's afraid to go outside! LOLOL!

      ~Molly
      (with Molly-Anne and the rest!

      Delete
    2. Oh no! Molly-Anne, if you don't go outside you can't go shopping, play in the sandbox or at Fort Mackenzie, or any of that fun stuff! Going outside is a part of life! LOL!

      P.S. Why is it called Fort "Mackenzie"?
      ~Jaclynn

      Delete
  4. Mini Samantha: Trust me,I know the feeling. Human has an account on several AG boards,I chat on a couple of them,and I went on this HUGE adventure with Mini Kit and Mini Ruthie once. It was scary.
    Ruthie: Yeah,remember when we missed the bus home,Sam? And Kit got on it? *shiver* That was the scariest feeling I EVER-EVER-EVER had. I felt like I was going to pass away out there..alone with nobody but you... *cry* And I even almost drowned in a river once..and you and Kit had to save me..remember that?
    Sam: Yes *shiver* *cry*
    Alex: And that one time..I was truly..alone..too.. *cry*
    Chrissa: I've never been on an adventure that dramatic. Neither have our cousins(my sister's dolls) Molly and Ivy.
    Alex: Mini Caroline,Mini Felicity,Mini Rebecca,and Mini Molly are in the process of an adventure right now.
    All: We're so glad you're okay,Molly-Anne.


    (Note from me,the human :P: The adventures my dolls had didn't really happen,they just happened online :P ;) )

    ReplyDelete

Hey, ya'll! We love comments and appreciate each and every one of them. Just remember to keep it nice....we don't want to have to put this thing on moderation! That means you can give your opinion, but don't be rude or mean about it. Try to keep your words soft and sweet so we can keep this site clean and safe for all ages! No bad or curse words, either. Any comments containing these things will be deleted.

Words can be KIND or MEAN - the CHOICE is yours in 2013!

~ We also do not accept comments simply advertising your site or business--that's called spam. You may leave your site URL in the URL slot by clicking the "name/url" form to comment, but please don't comment just trying to get views for your blog. You may, however, comment with your blog/site adress when we do a "Shout-Out Your Doll Site". Thanks! ~
Thank you so much for keeping our site available for all ages,

Molly at Delightful World of Dolls