Friday, November 23, 2012

The Black Friday Party!

Hi guys! I can't say "sorry I haven't been posting lately" because I HAVE been posting lately! xD
So ANYWAYS, Happy Black friday! My mom went shopping and found some cute shirts :)

Well, PHOTOSTORY!!!!!





My mom made me wear my nicest party dress, glasses and braids and told me that I needed some socialization. She said that since there were no AG dolls around, she said that I could visit some Barbies. "Snobby Barbies," I thought. They were so modern and fufu and girly. They didn't care a wink about History!



 Blech. I would much rather be dancing in my Miss Victory dress with Emily Bennett!






 I went on over to the Black Friday party, and found only two Barbies, (instead of mom's lot of them) talking. I knew their names. The one in the white dress was a Barbie Fashionista, Named Laia. Yes, Lay-uh like from Starwars. :) Funny thing is, I've never watched Starwars. The one in the blue dress was named Brittany, but Strawberry was her nick-name. I think it was because she always wore a Strawberry Shortcake shirt.  :)





 Laia was saying, "I am SO relieved Mattel took over AG. They need to learn to stop being such dinosaurs. Ipod Touch's and pixie cuts are whats in style! History is not important at ALL." I was SO steaming mad. I wanted to burst in there, yell, "WHAT THE TACO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU MEANIES!!!!" But I knew better. I WAS better. Than THEM. I walked in with a big smile and said, "Hello!" They looked at me like if I had just jumped into a garbage can. "Hey, dude,  what's up?" said Brittany. "And girlfriend, SO change your outfit."






 I felt a hot, warm, tear spring form behind my glasses.





 "Aww, did we make you cryyyyyyy?" teased Laia. Brittany laughed and said, "We don't mean nothing, Honey. Stop being a big baby!"




"No, thank you," I said crisply. "I think I will like to spend time with family. And Friends." I walked off, feeling strong. I wasn't going to let Barbie's stand in my way. I was better than them. They just weren't worth suffering for.





The best part; when I left, I heard Laia whisper, "Do you think we were a little mean? I mean, History does has some purpose......" I didn't hear what Brittany said. What do you think she said? What do YOU think she answered? Yes? Or no? :)







~Love,



<3Molly<3







6 comments:

  1. That's totally mean! I can't believe they did that! It reminds me of Kassy.

    I think she said "Maybe a little...But who cares we're better than her!"

    Love the post!

    ~Lanie Holland~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Right?! MEAN BARBIES!!!! Thanks, again!

    Who knows? Maybe she could have said that! I don't know, so i can't tell you. We'll just all have to guess! :)

    ~Molly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's SO sad :(

    I think she said, " Totally not darling! She's just an American Girl Doll. We've been around MUCH longer! And that makes us better than her."

    Sorry, but that's what it sounds like she said :(
    -Jaclynn & daughters

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! MEANIE MEANIE BARBIES!!!! I know, I'm thinking she said something mean too, but you neeeeevvvver know......;)

    ~Molly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unknown: GRRRRRRRRRRR! You did the right thing by ignoring them,Molly. The nicer Barbies care about history,and they don't think that being in style is,like,the most important thing.
    Me: Who just typed that?
    Unknown: I DID!
    Me: Who?
    Unknown: I DID!!
    Me: WHO?
    Unknown: IN-LINE SKATING BARBIE OF COURSE!!
    Me: No need to shout.
    Barbie: OH HUMAN,YOU CAN'T SHOUT ON THE INTERNET! Anyway.. Molly,me and my human both agree that it was so mean of the Barbies to say things like that to you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, ya'll! We love comments and appreciate each and every one of them. Just remember to keep it nice....we don't want to have to put this thing on moderation! That means you can give your opinion, but don't be rude or mean about it. Try to keep your words soft and sweet so we can keep this site clean and safe for all ages! No bad or curse words, either. Any comments containing these things will be deleted.

Words can be KIND or MEAN - the CHOICE is yours in 2013!

~ We also do not accept comments simply advertising your site or business--that's called spam. You may leave your site URL in the URL slot by clicking the "name/url" form to comment, but please don't comment just trying to get views for your blog. You may, however, comment with your blog/site adress when we do a "Shout-Out Your Doll Site". Thanks! ~
Thank you so much for keeping our site available for all ages,

Molly at Delightful World of Dolls