Friday, April 19, 2013

Runaway Coco...part 2(two)

ARRRF! RUFF RUFF! Coconut here again. I will tell you part two of my adventure. It is quite sad.


As we left off, I had jumped into the doll's car. I was running away since no one had time for me anymore!! :(







Stairs? Gulp...I hadn't thought of this. Well, what choice but to go down? I had to get out of here somehow.










there was an explosion of upset barks as the car rattled down the steps, clanging, turning over, and almost flying me out of the window! :O









BANG. The car flew through the air and landed with a crash on it's side. I was flung to the bottom of the car, which caused a concussion to my head. Weary and defeated, I slid down to faint. 



.......................

After what felt like hours later, I woke up drowsily. 





The cameraman searched everywhere for me in the car. I could tell he was thinking that this was one amazing photo-story...but it was real. our lives played out infront of the camera man. 











Finally I crept out from underneath where the dolls put their feet, and looked drowsily around. I blinked a couple of times, them became aware of my surroundings. I felt queasy, but I had to run away fast! The dolls would be searching for me any minute. 









I took a courageous step forward....then wince and lept back painfully. My paw! Oh, what in the name of AG doggies has happened to my paw? I looked at it...all black and blue. Had I fractured myself? I leaned against the top of the car and slid down regretfully.

My life was a mess.

:'(


~ Abuse-fully yours,

Coconut :( 

10 comments:

  1. awww! poor Coconut!
    P.S Coconut is my favorite AG pet! (mostly because Coconut looks like a cloud in the pet washing game XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWW!!!! THIS IS JUST TOO SAD, MADISON!!! LOLOL! I feel so bad for her! :((((((
    ~Jaclynn
    P.S. The video didn't work for me.. It said it was unavailable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I actually teared up writing this... lol

      Really? I'll try uploading it in video form...I uploaded it with all the pictures, so that's probably why.

      ~Madison

      Delete
    2. I don't blame you! LOL!
      It works now :)
      ~Jaclynn

      Delete
  3. You have been awarded! Check out my blog for more details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks SO much!! But we don't really know how the Flower award things work....lol

      Delete
  4. SAD! poor poor coconut! i can't belive that molly would treat you like that! this is so sad! is coconut okay?

    Emily: AW!!! "Sniff" "Sniff" this is so sad! oh molly how could you!? i thought you were a good puppy owner! but you mistreat your dog and let her run away and get hurt! i'am wanna find a way to get to texas and bring coconut back with me! i just have to steal all hannahs money and find a way to get there!

    Love Hannah and emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor Coconut! :( Don't worry, things will turn around in part 3 :) (that post is delayed because we have company over)

      Delete

Hey, ya'll! We love comments and appreciate each and every one of them. Just remember to keep it nice....we don't want to have to put this thing on moderation! That means you can give your opinion, but don't be rude or mean about it. Try to keep your words soft and sweet so we can keep this site clean and safe for all ages! No bad or curse words, either. Any comments containing these things will be deleted.

Words can be KIND or MEAN - the CHOICE is yours in 2013!

~ We also do not accept comments simply advertising your site or business--that's called spam. You may leave your site URL in the URL slot by clicking the "name/url" form to comment, but please don't comment just trying to get views for your blog. You may, however, comment with your blog/site adress when we do a "Shout-Out Your Doll Site". Thanks! ~
Thank you so much for keeping our site available for all ages,

Molly at Delightful World of Dolls